Become a Professional Pilot!
The RFC Professional Pilot Program is a structured CPL course designed to give students a clear and organized path on progressing through their CPL, Multi and IFR training. This course will allow students to have preferential booking of aircraft and instructors on a consistent and regular basis. The scheduled course will outline periodic milestones that students must achieve to maintain their timely progress in the course. The convenience of online learning allowing students to study at home, mixed in with the collaboration of fellow classmates and experienced instructors guiding them through the process and integrating in person classes to review content and material.
The course aims to have students completed the CPL written exam and CPL flight test by the end of December 2021. Any additional time building or extra ratings such as the Multi/IFR courses will be completed in the new year from January to April.
Benefits of this course:
- Structured course content to guide students through their training in the most effective and efficient way
- Preferential booking with instructors and aircraft
- Cost effective
- Time efficient
- Reputable Flight School with Experienced Instructors
- Engagement with local aviation industry operators (get an inside look to Commercial Aviation jobs)
- Start date September 7, 2021
- Weekly supplemental ground school classes, every Tuesday from 11am-12pm (for the first 4 weeks) Biweekly after that
- Flights booked 5 times a week minimum (or the equivalent of 5 hours a week on average to be eligible for CPL flight test by end of December)
- Ground School done online through RFC/EFC CPL Ground school and CPL Written exam done by November 30, 2021 (students have 100 hours flight time by second week of November on average)
- Flight test by end of December (150 hours total flight time)
- Multi/IFR training and remaining time building to start in January 2022
- Multi-Engine Rating January – February
- Group 1 IFR February – March
- Remaining time building January – April
- Completed CPL, Multi-engine, IFR by April 2022
- Students required to put $6,000 on account by Sept 6, 2021
- Students will get a 5% discount on all their training when this money is put on account
- $6,000 is required to be put on account by the 1st day of every month in Oct, Nov, Dec. (or when students have depleted their money on account) whichever comes first. CPL students are required to have money on account for the entire duration of their training to continue to receive the 5% discount
- $6,000 will be required to be put on account by the 1st of every month of January, February and March (or when students have depleted their money on account) whichever comes first for the students Multi-engine IFR training and remaining time building. Students are required to have money on account for the entire duration of their training to continue to receive the 5% discount
- In April any remaining or unfinished training required by the student will be determined and that amount of money will be required to be put on account if no funds remain on the students account.
- At the completion of the students training, money remaining on the students account can be returned to the student in accordance to RFC’s money on account terms.
Dates & Enrollment
Dates for scheduled classes:
- 8 in-person classes in total
- Sept. 7, 2021 – Introduction to CPL
- Sept. 14, 2021 – CPL Regulations
- Sept. 21, 2021 – CPL Theory of Flight
- Sept. 28, 2021 – CPL Meteorology
- Oct. 12, 2021 – CPL Navigation
- Oct. 26, 2021 – CPL General Knowledge
- Nov. 9, 2021 – CPL Written Test Prep
- Nov. 23, 2021 – CPL Written Test Prep
*Class dates for January-April 2022 will be published by year-end.
- Students must apply by Sept. 1, 2021
- Applicants must hold a valid PPL by application date
- Applicants require a valid Category 1 aviation medical by application date
- Contact Chief Flight Instructor at 306-525-6194 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll
- Limited spots available